Has anyone been to Barneys in Seattle? rop . . .

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a gift certificate that I need to use (only $100) and I want to make a trip there when they don't have many appealing b bags --- otherwise I may walk out with an impulsive purchase and I always feel so guilty afterwards!

2. Not recently, but are you looking for a Bbag?

3. I just laughed out loud. :lol: :lol: :lol: What a great question!

I too have reached a point when I go to a store and hope they don't have anything I want because I lack the self control to not buy. So sad.

I suggest going there in a couple months when all the "good" bbags are gone.

4. Enter from 5th and don't up the stairs :lol:

5. :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. A couple months ago and loved it.

7. I'm going tomorrow and I'll let you know if there is much there!

8. I stood outside the locked doors and pressed my face against the glass, if that counts :shrugs:

9. ^^^That is too funny Tucker!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. I was at Barney's in Seattle last month they had some nice bbags. My friend bought an Ink twiggy. :yes:

11. i was there last week and they didn't have anything I wanted to buy. lots of cornflower and veiny inks, but they may have gotten a new shipment in by now.

12. I will list as much as I can remember. They only had one city, so that is easy, it was in truffle. The had a couple of boxes, one in ink and one in lilac, both were pretty. The also had a black shopper that was nice, I had never seen that style before. The had a lot of bags in the work style and quite a few wallets in different sizes and colors. They also had a caramel twiggy. Hope that helps!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice