Harrods International Return Policy

I waited 2 business days before I started emailing ALL of Harrod's social media accounts. My reasoning was that time is if the essence since they're only giving us US customers 2 weeks to return. They finally replied the same day on FB and I got my label emailed to me.
I can’t get ahold of their customer service at all and it’s been around 5 days! I haven’t received any response from them via social media either! This is terrible service. I’m in the US so I can’t call them since I’ll get charged international:sad:

Hi everyone,

I am from Australia and have to return a pair of shoes to Harrods. They sent me two pieces in different colours.
I initiated the claim via Paypal and today they asked us to return the items for the full return. That is fine until I check the return address.

Could anyone in the UK verify this address? I googled it but it looks suspicious.

Return shipping address as shown on Paypal Resolution Center portal​
211 Old Street, The Bower 4th Floor 4465 LONDON Portugal
or another version of the address they sent via email.​
211 Old Street, The bower 4th Floor London, 4465 PT

Is that a correct address in the UK?

I am worried that Harrods intentionally sent me a wrong address so I can never receive the refund.

Appreciate any feedback.

I have a different address in Lichfield but mind you, this was 2 years ago. I would either contact [email protected] or send it to the address they gave you. If you send it anywhere else, you're liable. If you send it where they told you and they gave you the wrong address, they're liable.