Hardy vs Yurman?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thoughts on yurman and hardy rings. I saw a John Hardy large stone ring for disounted price at off fifths. Not sure if I should buy that or get the yuramn one. Any thoughts. I would love to hear what you all think.

2. I like both, but I prefer David Yurman.

3. I like both also but i own a lot of David Yurman so my vote goes to that.

4. I like both also. I think DY is more common, so if you're looking for something a bit different, go for Joh Hardy.

Do you have pictures of the pieces your between?

5. I definitely prefer Yurman

6. John Hardy is an awesome awesome guy, and i'd rather spend my money on his stuff, but... i prefer Yurman's designs. :hrmm:

7. i also prefer yurman

8. I prefer Yurman-let me warn you though.....Yurman is rather addicting. Once you buy one piece, you will be plotting to buy the next, and the one after that etc....

9. LOL This is VERY VERY True! As a long time Yurman lover I can assure you that you can never have too many pieces or get tired of collecting Yurman!:yes:

10. Definitely John Hardy.
    Yurman is too common and most look alike.
    John Hardy designs are all different and unique.

11. I prefer Yurman! :smile:

12. I love Yurman!

13. I love DY :yes:

14. In general, I think of Yurman as more "uptown" than Hardy and of Hardy as more "downtown" than Yurman. I like both designers. :biggrin: