Hardy Sac Owners

Kiki_PomPom

Sep 21, 2019
Does anyone carry their Hardy Sac as a regular tote and not a pet carrier? They just came out with the Hardy PM that doesn't have the cat image on the side but I was looking at a pre-love Hardy Sac.

I have one in PM and my cat can't fit in it :smile:

i do love it when i travel as it can fit my lindy 26 + nap pillow + medium thickness sweater (because passengers are allowed 1 hand carried luggage and 1 tote). I have the gray one fyi.

I also have the old version. so happy with it because it has the cat perforation.

i also see sac hardys often without an animal in it.

hope this helps!

Reactions: Kiki_PomPom

i do love it when i travel as it can fit my lindy 26 + nap pillow + medium thickness sweater (because passengers are allowed 1 hand carried luggage and 1 tote). I have the gray one fyi.

I also have the old version. so happy with it because it has the cat perforation.

hope this helps!

Thank You :hugs:!! I only saw one Youtube video of someone that did a reveal of her Hardy Sac but she didn't know that it was it was a cat carrier.

hope this helps!
Would you mind posting photos of it? I am curious about the PM size when worn :smile: