Hardware on speedy B Damier Ebene 30

j.louis

Feb 8, 2009
I just bought a new bag last week. When I got it in he mail the hardware on the handles had scratches. I know they get this way over time. Went to the store but they didn’t have any in the store. Trying to decide if I should just live with it. ? IMG_1467.jpg

I agree with Emsidee. I’m sure they’ll be able to contact/hold one for you. I’ve had DE speedy 30 for years and don’t have any scratching on the hardware, just a little minor fading.

this looks completely fine..
Looks more scratched in real lol I haven't even worn the bag as yet. But I know the speedy is prone to scratches with use. But your comments on not seeing anything wrong makes me feel much better! Only asked because my 4 year old Favorite MM's hardware is still in prestine condition...unscratched :smile:

Reactions: Lala523
Looks more scratched in real lol I haven't even worn the bag as yet. But I know the speedy is prone to scratches with use. But your comments on not seeing anything wrong makes me feel much better! Only asked because my 4 year old Favorite MM's hardware is still in prestine condition...unscratched :smile:
If you’re uneasy about it take it in and ask. Perhaps even compare it to other ones in the store.

Reactions: Amrita15
I don’t understand why spend your money and let people talk crazy to you. Customer service is everything especially spending at these price points. I have walked out of stores and left items at the checkout due to poor customer service. Just sad.
I've wanted this bag for years and was torn between finally getting it and at the same time being in utter shock at the response to my concerns. You're absolutely right, I should just return this bag. They really don't seem to care about the customer once that card is swiped at this location...