Happy Valentine's Day to my Coachies!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all the fab coach ladies out there. My hubby is on a business trip :cry: and not only did are we not getting to spend today together, he missed my 30th birthday Monday. Sigh, I wonder if I can snuggle up to my Coach collection today?!?

I woke up this morning, and it was the cutest thing..... I had bought daisies last night for my vase on the coffee table, and my lovey took some of the petals and made a trail from the bedroom door to the kitchen table where there was 1 single rose with a note on a paper plate(he told me he couldnt find paper lol) saying happy vday, and that he was going to take me to Tiffanys after work, because he couldn't remember what earrings I had liked so we can go pick them out together.

my sweetie is so cute :heart::love:

Thank you everyone. Happy Valentines Day to all you wonderful lovely ladies. I hope you enjoy your day. I am very excited. Hubby and I are actually getting a sitter and going out for dinner. Usually we don't do the dinner out thing on Vday, but this year, I really wanted the night out. The kds love the sitter, so everyone is happy. Have Fun.