Happy Valentines Day to Me!

momo.chan

Professional $pender
Dec 21, 2006
and a happy Vday to all you lovlies here in tPF!

my story begins on a quick trip to my local mall to pick up a chocolate covered strawberry and a chocolate mousse cheesecake for my boyfriend. i decided to stop by nordstrom because i had recently (2 days ago actually) bought a MbMJ Little Tote and i was super greatful to my SA for putting one on hold for me the moment they got them in. I saw her, said my thanks, and to my surprise i heard "...and here are some new MbyMJ we just got in". i turn around and i spy some NEW black and red bags that had NOT been there 2 days before. so after the ladies moved on to other things, i went to the display and LO AND BEHOLD...my DREAM BAG: a MbyMJ Turnlock Teri in RED!! now i have been absolutely LUSTING after a turnlock teri in red for a long time...even watched a couple on Ebay, but they always went for more than i wanted to pay. 'NOT THIS TIME' i thought to myself...and, well...the rest as they say is history :yahoo:

Attachments

• DSCN1384.JPG
    DSCN1384.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 138
so pretty!!!!!! may i ask how much you got her for??

i believe retail is $428 or $438...too lazy to go to my closet n grab the bag, i'm supposed to be sleeping right now! after tax, its around $460 :P

i kept thinking about it aaaaaaaaaall night during dinner and dessert at this yummy frozen yogurt place...and i finally managed to convince my boyfriend to let me get another bag (or two!) :] i plan on unveiling it tomorrow! eeeeeek!