Happy Turkey’s day reveal

Absolutely gorgeous items! Congrats on the Lady K especially, the color is so stunning! So happy for you [emoji847]

I have these same shoes! They are really comfy!! I love your reveal!!! Thank you for sharing your excitement with us!

WOW WOW WOW!!! LOVE this kelly and all of her accessories! MAJOR congrats!

Thanks for joining me!!!!

When SA told me he has a blue electric i know i can’t let this one go!!!

Gosh! You said it well

Yes fantasy came to life

When i first saw blue electric on the shelf i fell in love with it but i know i don’t stand a chance to score a B or K in this color at my home store

So when i heard from Waikiki SA that he had one.....i know i can’t let it go

It's a fantasy come to life but the blue kelly is truly the apex....congratulations!!!!!! A wonderful collection, truly in good hands

Thank you!!!!
Beautiful family photo, love the blue!

Yes they are all super comfy!!!
Woah! Love your beautiful haul! The shoes are simply awesome!!! Are they all very comfy??

Thank you

I have to say the blue sandals appear about 2 shades brighter on pics than in person

Wow, I think I even prefer the design of those to the Nude. The color is to die for too! I'm going to have to hunt those down. Enjoy!

Gosh! You said it well

Yes fantasy came to life

When i first saw blue electric on the shelf i fell in love with it but i know i don’t stand a chance to score a B or K in this color at my home store

So when i heard from Waikiki SA that he had one.....i know i can’t let it go

Thank you!!!!

Yes they are all super comfy!!!

Thank you

I have to say the blue sandals appear about 2 shades brighter on pics than in person
Hey calflu , I saw u posted in another thread about the iridescent Gabrielle in small size available at BG. I’m very interested but it seems I cannot PM you. Can u please let me know you SA info? Really appreciate it!