Happy to finally use Best Offer! Need opinions!

I decided to block them after their offer expired. I always look at people's feedback when buying luxury goods and it does make me feel better when someone is known for selling higher priced items. I surely wouldn't have any reservations if someone offered to pay for authentication and received a direct e-mail from Carol saying it's authentic. I'm obviously not trying to sell fake anything!

The tone makes my skin crawl and there is a feeling in my gut that says heck NO! I would rather keep my limited item than take a chance.

Ebay is no longer fun. Scam artist ruin everything!!! I hate that it's so easy to mistrust but it's gotten so bad.
Please, can we get this person's ID for our blocking purposes, too! :flowers:

cutiepiescloset said:
I decided to block them after their offer expired. I always look at people's feedback when buying luxury goods and it does make me feel better when someone is known for selling higher priced items. I surely wouldn't have any reservations if someone offered to pay for authentication and received a direct e-mail from Carol saying it's authentic. I'm obviously not trying to sell fake anything!

The tone makes my skin crawl and there is a feeling in my gut that says heck NO! I would rather keep my limited item than take a chance.

Ebay is no longer fun. Scam artist ruin everything!!! I hate that it's so easy to mistrust but it's gotten so bad.

I feel the same way about eBay. it's sad that you just don't feel you can trust anybody anymore, I'm always wary when it comes to bidding now. :sad: