Happy Thoughts / Good News , let's all smile chat :)

Thanks Tink!!! Always good to be positive and have faith and courage :yes:

I am so happy about Beckett I can't even get over it! He is not in the clear, but this is such a positive step forward!!

I'm really looking forward to my college reunion! I missed my campus, I missed my friends and I'm looking forward to all the activities planned. I'm missing one (I picked the one I would not mind missing) because I want to set some time a side to study for a test I have the day after I get back to Toronto.

(I've designated which bag will come with me to which event. Basically, for the day ones, I'll take my Speedy 30. For the night ones, I'll take my Cerise Pouchette.)

The ones I'm most excited about are the dance and the karaoke.

(I decided I want to sing Midnight Train to Georgia. I'll sing others, of course, but I really want to sing that one.)

I am going back to Southern California in exactly 3 weeks which I am SOOOOOOOO excited about!!!!! :-]]

Also, I might be trading in my SUV for a more practical Sedan and that's exciting (especially the car payment...)

Yay! Winter is almost here. (Of course, I need a new pair of boots). I can't wait for the cold, cold days so that I can make my home made soups and roast dinners and puddings and hot chocolate and well, you get my drift. :smile:

great thread tink!

i'm back from florida!! most amazing vacation ever! i :heart: the sunshine state!! i'm so tan and so relaxed....and i've decided i really need a rollercoaster or a pool in my backyard (and some sun to go with it. :smile:)

best thing? my husband finally gets my need for a BIG vacation....no more fighting about vacations being a waste of money or him telling me that a weekend camping would be just as relaxing or having to hear him ***** while i plan everything! :yahoo: and the AMAZING hotel i found was right next to the orlando premium outlet.....yes, i lost my coach virginity despite all my good intentions and it was GOOOOOOD. i'm a cheap bag whore. :smile:

it's a happy day in ilzabet's neighborhood.

My Daddy just called me today and wants me to go to Charleston with him Saturday! It's for his business, but that's only in the morning, he wants to spend the rest of they day treating me to lunch and shopping! :biggrin:

Friday I'm going to dinner with my best two male friends that I haven't seen in a month or so, which should be great! I'm going shopping tomorrow to pick up graduation gifts for one of them, which is great because he's such a good friend and has worked so hard in college, but just doesn't have a lot of money to buy nice cookware, so I'm buying him some Le Creuset pieces and some good pots and pans and knives from Sur La Table! He'll need them when he starts grad school in fall.

Next week Dad's taking me shopping to get some more summer clothing :yes:

And the best news ever I received today!

SO's father is a veteran. He is now considered disabled by the VA. But because of this, SO and his brother and sister now get free college tuition. This is great for my SO because while my parents pay for my education in full, SO's parents had their children cover their own schooling. SO was having a hard time covering all of his costs, and he works so hard. Now he has a lot of that burden lifted, which will decrease some of his anxiety issues. It makes him very happy to know that his little sister (who is quite young right now) is now taken care of too, which he always worried about due to his father's conditions.

My baby Chi Faye is healing well, and is back on her feet after her spaying!

I'm earning good money working for my Dad, learning the business, so I'm well on my way to my Hermes bag in 2 months! :yahoo:Accessories to come in October, and I'm so excited!

Our family garden (kept at my parent's house) is coming along great, with 30 tomato plants, bunches of squash, beans, eggplant, cucumbers, and my fave to be planted soon, pumpkins!!! :nuts:

A happy (in a sort of poignant way) day...son got his first "big" bike. They grow up so fast....

511434788_cc57fc6970.jpg

mom decided to steal the bike...and didn't know that someone was taking a picture of her including her large rear...

511466763_5014be8825.jpg

This is so fun! I love everyone's posts. OK, here's mine:

1. I do my solo flight in June and hopefully will earn my pilot's license (just as a hobby)
2. My new job is 2 miles from my house, I have always had 60-90 minute commute, so this is a treat
3. The Ducks (hockey team) are going to the Stanley Cup, OMG! I will be at the first game Monday.

Always grateful...

I am leaving for Orlando in 7 hours!!!! Me and Dh should really be sleeping(since we are driving with 3 dogs), but he is on the computer and I am here. Go figure. Will be there for a week and cannot wait!!