Happy National Handbag Day! Share your favs!

My periwinkle Nikki
13e6aa394084171cbc5a51c9c87b897f.jpg
[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

happy national handbag day!!!

posting my bag of the day, my first chanel. it is the ultimate soft in lambskin that my hubby bought for me in chicago's magnificent mile after we watched the play "wicked" in 2008. i'm happy and proud to own this as it is still in its pristine condition and it has been my go-to bag and been with me to 5 different countries. it's held up pretty great and no scratches at all though it has made a couple of rounds to the bag spa! but really, i'm still in love with it even after 9 years!

oh, and i added a mutlicolor fur charm to update the look of it! have a great day!!!

IMG_1507676048.056323.jpgIMG_1507676068.013626.jpg

happy national handbag day!!!

posting my bag of the day, my first chanel. it is the ultimate soft in lambskin that my hubby bought for me in chicago's magnificent mile after we watched the play "wicked" in 2008. i'm happy and proud to own this as it is still in its pristine condition and it has been my go-to bag and been with me to 5 different countries. it's held up pretty great and no scratches at all though it has made a couple of rounds to the bag spa! but really, i'm still in love with it even after 9 years!

oh, and i added a mutlicolor fur charm to update the look of it! have a great day!!!

View attachment 3848653View attachment 3848654
Love the fur charm!