Happy Birthday to me! quick reveal

Thank you everyone! I took my Zoe out for a spin today...and the assistant mgr at the store commented on my bag. I, of course, had to tell her about TPF, how wonderful everyone is, and about the 20% coupon. She is going to the outlet tomorrow!

Just sharing the love!
And I have a confession...:PI dressed to match my bag today...

Thank you everyone! I took my Zoe out for a spin today...and the assistant mgr at the store commented on my bag. I, of course, had to tell her about TPF, how wonderful everyone is, and about the 20% coupon. She is going to the outlet tomorrow!

Just sharing the love!
And I have a confession...:PI dressed to match my bag today...[/QUOTE]

Oh please, I do that alllll the time!! I no longer wear bags with brass hardware since I only wear white gold or silver so now its only bags with nickel hardware :biggrin: (I'm dumb, you can say it! lol)

Happy Birthday! :party: What wondeful gifts, I wish DH would let me shop for my own birthday presents! He likes to go out and pick something out for me, which I guess I can't complain about. :P In case you were wondering, the "unknown" wristlet is an old school Hamptons. OK, not really old school, but older. Enjoy your goodies!

Happy Birthday! :party: What wondeful gifts, I wish DH would let me shop for my own birthday presents! He likes to go out and pick something out for me, which I guess I can't complain about. :P In case you were wondering, the "unknown" wristlet is an old school Hamptons. OK, not really old school, but older. Enjoy your goodies!

Thank you for identifying my wristlet. I learned here at TPF that you need to look high and low at the outlets, and she was sitting all the way at the bottom in the back!
I am going to NYC this week and I am planning on taking her and my berry Zoe patent pouch.