Happy Birthday, QueenOfDa702!!!

:nuts::nuts:Thank you soooo much everyone! You all made my day! I feel so special.
I am about to go out so I will post lots and lots of pictures of my night when I get back!
Thanks again ya'll
:heart::heart::heart:

Ok ya'll. Here are a few pix for your viewing pleasure haha. I ended up NOT having a party :crybaby:. I just waited entirely too long to start planning. I know for next year though!! Instead I bribed my friends to come out with me for free dinner and free drinks at the club after :lol:. A few more people joined up after dinner..and some fell off after dinner lol. I didnt start drinking until we got to the club, but I deff. got my drink on once we got there! I could still walk in my shoes after I was done drinking though, so thats all that counts! lmao. No hangover, and no hugging the porcelain god. Yay!
I would have had more fun if we had a party, but as you can tell in the photos..I still had a blast. Honestly, thanks for all the birthday wishes! I appreciate it. Enjoy the photos...

The beginning...
1stfull.jpg

1stfull1.jpg

Here is our dinner photo...let me make it clear that the dude on the left is my friends boyfriend, NOT my friend(I know he looks a mess-so I had to let everyone know LMAO).

groupdinner1.jpg

My birthday dessert, the bear my friend gave me..we call him "Twenty One", and I.
1stdinnervalbeardessert.jpg

Me and my SO after dinner, and cant forget "Twenty One" lol.

1stvalandsha.jpg

Continued.....
I didnt win anything:crybaby:
1stslots.jpg

Ok..now on to the good ones...are you ready??

Bad picture, I know.
1stvaldrink.jpg

My friend Tonnie and I sipping the drinks on steroids.
1stvalandtonniedrinks.jpg

haha, do I need to explain??
1stvalandashdancing.jpg

More....

Yea, thats me!! AFTER I started drinking, can you believe I didnt fall off that thing?
AshandValdancing.jpg

SO(Shannon) and I..
1stvalshantongue.jpg

I MUST include this one...my friends are NUTS!
1stscottyvalashfreak.jpg

The girls...
1stGroupGirls.jpg

Then...we ended up at the bowling alley after...I didnt get much photos-mainly because I continued to drink there lol. But heres one I managed to snap of myself...
1stvalshoe.jpg

I hope I didnt make a fool out of myself with posting these photos lmao. Dont think any less of me!:Push::upsidedown: