Happy Birthday LESCOY

Ladies - THANK YOU - you are all very special to me - and I've been away over the weekend and I've missed you:heart:

2 day back to back Cat Show - so I went AWOL:roflmfao::roflmfao:

My birthday present - something I can never ever replace - and the memories of which I will treasure forever - Kirov my Red Mackerel Tabby Siberian became TICA SUPREME GRAND CHAMPION ALTER (tgw 'alter' means he's had hits 'bits' cut off :graucho:) and now leads the TICA Europe North Regional list of Siberian Alters for the current Show season which ends on 30th April 2009. I'm so very proud of him:heart:

So sorry I missed the party - mariabdc should be picking herself up round about now - :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Thanks to each any every one of you - for making some of my days more bearable:heart:

Congratulations, Lescoy!

I adore cats but am very allergic to them. Instead, I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Lola. I am proud of her when she doesn't counter-surf and steal food from the kitchen counter!

Ladies - THANK YOU - you are all very special to me - and I've been away over the weekend and I've missed you:heart:

2 day back to back Cat Show - so I went AWOL:roflmfao::roflmfao:

My birthday present - something I can never ever replace - and the memories of which I will treasure forever - Kirov my Red Mackerel Tabby Siberian became TICA SUPREME GRAND CHAMPION ALTER (tgw 'alter' means he's had hits 'bits' cut off :graucho:) and now leads the TICA Europe North Regional list of Siberian Alters for the current Show season which ends on 30th April 2009. I'm so very proud of him:heart:

So sorry I missed the party - mariabdc should be picking herself up round about now - :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Thanks to each any every one of you - for making some of my days more bearable:heart:

OH, wow, that's so brilliant! Congratulations to you and your champion cat!!! I'm also proud of you and your cat!
perfectscore.gif
(using this smiley again, but it's so appropriate!

Congratulations, Lescoy!

I adore cats but am very allergic to them. Instead, I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Lola. I am proud of her when she doesn't counter-surf and steal food from the kitchen counter!

bagatella - strangely - and you may think this is crazy - but the Siberian is a semi-longhair cat - they are termed 'hypo-allergenic' - people with severe allergies to cats are able to live with them - you can be tested - several breeders specifically in the US - offer this - and once you have the result you know if you can live with a Siberian - a very high percentage of people who just can't be near a cat - can actually live with a Siberian - its really weird:yes:

Lescoy!!

:nuts:

Our youngest and funniest member here....the nicest around!
Super HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear!!!:yahoo:
:party::Partyhat::happydance: Hope you had a wonderful time with your family and that you didn't buy any new bag for the occasion:graucho:

:urock:
OMG...I just read about Kirov! You must be so proud of that cute little cat. Kirov ROCKS!

^^ I have ONE glass of wine the whole weekend - and I'm just suffering:roflmfao: Had to keep my wits about me - 16 rings and 2 cats - and making sure they were where they should be - manic - :yes:

Its only 1.30 p.m., - can't open wine yet:wtf:

Lescoy!!

:nuts:

Our youngest and funniest member here....the nicest around!
Super HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear!!!
:party::Partyhat::happydance: Hope you had a wonderful time with your family and that you didn't buy any new bag for the occasion:graucho:

:urock:
OMG...I just read about Kirov! You must be so proud of that cute little cat. Kirov ROCKS!

Babi - Thank you:heart: Nice to see you 'slumming' in the Chloe Forum:faint:

Hey you and Miley Cyrus share a birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twins LOLOL. Wouldn't you love to have her money? You have her work ethic and admiration especially from this board. Happy belated birthday. I beat you by a day.

Babi - Thank you:heart: Nice to see you 'slumming' in the Chloe Forum:faint:

You know, I just became a very calm and good girl:faint:
No more shopping (well..more or less:rolleyes:) and less time to drool in front of TPF's pictures.
It's my receipe in a period of crisis. But how could I not come for a visit, when there's such a nice party over here?!:choochoo::drinks:

Why dont we throw a virtual party... there are some lovely Chloe gals that havent been around for a while... so we could have some fun together...
I am drinking a wonderful Spanish wine (Somontano denomination) and will raise my glass to Lescoy!

Maria, Somontano :drool::yes:...It´s my favourite. I´m feed about Rioja and Ribera...
Have you tried Campo de Borja :smile:? From Aragón too :okay:.