Happy 1 Year Anniversary Present!

This is crazy adorable! I'm thinking of getting one of these, may I ask how comfortable the strap is to wear all day? I've had a few bags that rub badly on bare skin and get quite sore around the edges. Thanks in advance!

good morning beckybroomfield! thank so much! the strap is super comfortable and functional. i have 2 cities and a first, and due to the short straps they never stay on my shoulders as well as i like them to (especially for the Giant 21 city, it's super heavy!). the mini city's longer strap is great. i have not worn it over bare skin yet but i'm quite sure that will not be a problem because the bag is able to fit a long wallet, phone, and small tidbits, so it's not like you'll be carrying 50 pounds of stuff on your shoulder so that it'd be sore. it's light and cute and perfect for adding a pop of color to your day. GET ONE AND WE CAN BE BAG TWINZIES!!! :lol::lol:

I love this color/hardware combination! The color is really beautiful--did you find that this color is easy to coordinate with your wardrobe?

hi TejasMama! honestly i'm the kind of girl that never try to match. if anything i kind of like bold fashion statements that stand out! so yes, this color is amazing with anything in my wardrobe. i've work it with summer dresses, jeans, semi-formal...you name it! it really works because the gold hardware makes it so classy and the mauve makes it so fun. go try it on in person and you'll see what i mean!! ^_^

So cute!!!!! Perfect combination.

Is it possible for you take a picture of you wearing it? I am seriously considering a mini city now.

I love this color/hardware combination! The color is really beautiful--did you find that this color is easy to coordinate with your wardrobe?

This is crazy adorable! I'm thinking of getting one of these, may I ask how comfortable the strap is to wear all day? I've had a few bags that rub badly on bare skin and get quite sore around the edges. Thanks in advance!

Here are 2 mod pix! :P

Attachments

• photo-13.JPG
    photo-13.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 87
  • photo-14.JPG
    photo-14.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 88