Happily Ever After LV...

Beautiful purchases!! I avoid the LV there now after a bad experience and prefer to go to the one in Riverside Square, but I'm glad you had a good time there and got so many lovely items :smile:

First of all, love the NF with your outfit! Some don't like wearing Azur with black but you are rocking it. So glad you went with the Speedy B in Mono, it's gorgeous and will be beautiful on you. Love the pop of red on the wallet, so pretty. I wouldn't know what to do with the stole but I love the one you chose. Congrats on your lovely haul, excellent choices!

First of all, love the NF with your outfit! Some don't like wearing Azur with black but you are rocking it. So glad you went with the Speedy B in Mono, it's gorgeous and will be beautiful on you. Love the pop of red on the wallet, so pretty. I wouldn't know what to do with the stole but I love the one you chose. Congrats on your lovely haul, excellent choices!

:ty:I where a lot of black and find it easy to where whatever bag I want for the day. As far as the shawl - I thought it would be cool to have one since I had a Gucci one and wore it to death. LOL