Hang Tag Replacement

I requested a replacement brass tag like the one that comes with new Willis, I got an e-mailed response quickly saying no problem it will arrive in 1-2 weeks. When it arrived it was a very flimsy black leather tag that does not look like any hangtag I've ever seen, it was thin flexible leather. I emailed again to ask if I could have a brass tag like the one that came with my bag (which is a current style and color) and the response was "sorry that is all that is available for that bag).....

I requested a replacement brass tag like the one that comes with new Willis, I got an e-mailed response quickly saying no problem it will arrive in 1-2 weeks. When it arrived it was a very flimsy black leather tag that does not look like any hangtag I've ever seen, it was thin flexible leather. I emailed again to ask if I could have a brass tag like the one that came with my bag (which is a current style and color) and the response was "sorry that is all that is available for that bag).....
Can you post a picture? I am wondering if it is a vintage tag. Maybe they thought you had an original Willis.

HI~
It sounds like you got a hang tag like what the original Willis bag has. (I have that bag.) Unfortunately, you might have to call and ask for just a plain metal tag. Otherwise, if you want the exact tag for the New Willis, you may have to look on Ebay. People have been known to sell hang tags.
Good Luck!

Lynne :biggrin:

I emailed coach a few days ago and requested replacement tags. They promptly emailed back asking for style # and hardware color. After sending them the info they once agin promptly emailed back to say to expect my replacement tags in 1-2 weeks. So once I receive them I can let y'all know what kind they sent, but I was surprised and excited as to how easy it was.

May I ask what's the email address?Thank you so much!

Ok gals, I finally recieved my replacement hang tags today. They are both the nickel/metal standard sized tags. I emailed them on the 10th of August and was told 1-2 weeks. I'm still happy to have them even if it took a little longer :smile:

I emailed them through customer service on their website and received no reply :nogood:

I am the same here, after I sent an email to them request hangtag replacement, they replied me one email asked what is my address and what's my bag's hardware is,I replied them very quickly,but haven't got any reply anymore for more than 2 weeks.

I ordered one on aug 21....I think I need to wait for another two weeks

I am the same here, after I sent an email to them request hangtag replacement, they replied me one email asked what is my address and what's my bag's hardware is,I replied them very quickly,but haven't got any reply anymore for more than 2 weeks.

Sometimes the replacement tags come quickly and sometimes they take forever. I just remind myself that they are "free and authentic" and I wait it out.