Handles on Medium Antigona- Anyone else find them bothersome?

skimilk

Oct 2, 2010
Hi guys- so I am about to purchase my first Givenchy bag, which is very exciting! I tend to like my bag pretty big or very small. I liked black Antigona with studded edge (pic attached) and I was deciding between Small and Medium. I definitely like Medium better, but the only problem I have with it is when I use the shoulder strap (which I often do with my bags) the handles are so stiff that they come right up under your armpits and it is a little awkward and bothersome. So when I tried it on (which I have twice) I ended up wearing it with handles to the front of my body, which is also a little awkward but at least more comfortable...

But I really like that it has a lot of room and I got 3 small/mini bags in a row this summer/fall so I really want a larger bag!

Does anyone have same problem with me? Do you still enjoy Medium Antigona, despite of it? Do you still use the shoulder strap a lot, or do you just end up using the handle?

Attachments

• IMG_20151019_094725.jpg
    IMG_20151019_094725.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 236
Here is the example of "putting handles forward" I am talking about... I know it looks a little awkward! I think it looks doubly awkward because of my arm position due to me holding a phone to take a pic.

Does it look TOO awkward? I think I might try it one more time... I have it reserved it one of the dept store for a pick up tomorrow... it's either this or black Chloé Faye, and I think I would rather wait to get a grey Faye or python Faye so I am really hoping this is the one...

Attachments

• BeautyPlus_20151019101916_save-1.jpg
    BeautyPlus_20151019101916_save-1.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 241
I have a medium antigona and I agree with you , it does dig into my underarms when I carry it on my shoulder. As a result , I hardly every do carry it that way. I felt that the bag was designed in such a way that it should be carried using the top handle, and it looks beautiful that way . I just get a bit tired sometimes carrying it top handle as it isn't one of the lightest bags I have. I agree with Prettyvogue, I would probably push the bag back , makes it look less awkward!