handles come seperately??

1. Hi Guys,

I've been investigating various fendis on eBay...not ready to buy yet, but trying to figure them out.

Anyway, have any of you ever bought a fendi and had the handles, or leather straps, packaged SEPERATELY, like you have to buckle them in yourself? That seems a bit odd.

Here is an example of one on eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6880712296&fromMakeTrack=true

2. I have never purchased a bag (Fendi or otherwise) with handles that came separately from the bag. I think it's one of the sure signs of a FAKE .

I think it's great you're doing some research before buying. If only more people did that :smile:

3. Definitely not. I can't imagine a premier handbag customer expecting customers to DIY, even repairs.

4. That is unusual. It looks like it could be real from the clasp.
    I got this on the seller from toolhous.org:
    This buyer seems to have a problem reading an ad 2" below bid before she bids
    Seller alans6052 ( 916) Dec-07-05 17:02 6827111579
    Reply by verasvinntage: I am sorry - my mistake here... we all slip up sometimes :smile: Dec-07-05 20:05

good stuff!
    Buyer al_sportz ( 82) Nov-16-05 20:44 6813869342

Never got the item - my shipping was refunded but not the purchase price.
    Buyer parrotbid ( 153) Sep-09-05 22:40 6795185698
    Reply by verasvinntage: Sorry for the miscommunication - the price was refunded after FDBK was left :smile: Nov-14-05 18:36

Total: 3 Negative or Neutral

5. ^^^thanks everyone! I thought that the engraving on the hardware looked good, so was just surprised by the whole strap issue. Fendigal, thanks for the site, totally useful:smile:

6. wow thats a great website..thanks for the link!

7. I agree...what an education! Super!!

8. I never saw a fendi handbag with clamp on straps???

9. I have never seen that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice