Handbag shopping ban....

Thanks for starting this thread!!! I am now finally happy with my small collection of bags and need to stop for a long while! I am now banning myself from buying anymore bags with the exception of finding a good wallet to buy. I should enjoy and use what I have for now and get my money's worth!:yes: :yahoo:

I'm on a ban right now since the next one I *really* want is a red Birkin!! Anyway, I've got the $$ saved up for it now, but would like to have more so it doesn't dwindle down my savings/bag account to zero when it finally does arrive!

The only one I'm allowing myself to make an exception for is a BC hobo or one of the classic Chanels...

I'm on a ban right now until x-mas and for next year my limit will be 4 bags per year and not like this year: every month a new one. I do have 9 very nice bags now, sure there are still some Bbags out there I would love to have but not before xmas. I'll stick to the rule once I have 15 bags an old one has to go before a new one can come. It's very hard for me not to give in because I compensate my horrible job/boss with it but I also know that I should enjoy the beauties I have for a while. Sorry I don't know what happened with my typing :sad:

well, i'm with you here. Been buying too many bags this year. :sweatdrop:
I banned myself once a while back, but I came back shopping for more after about 2 weeks of banning. :shrugs:
I think I now simply don't know when to stop. Some bags, I don't even get to use them yet. :hysteric:

Anyway, I think I might get another bag or two (if I could afford them). Then ban for another year or so.

Hopefully, I could stop myself before completing any order. :shame: