handbag organization

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. how do you "organize" your bags? I have one of those sweet pursebrite things which I have abused and destroyed bec it helped open up the bottom of my bag, as the current one is just one opening, not 3 like my D&B is.

Before I go buy another pursebrite or attempt to make something vaguely similar...Id like to see what you all do to keep your beautiful bags clean, neat and organized.

2. I don't carry a vast amount of items with me, so it works out this way with 90% of my bags:

Center Main Compartment: makeup bag, wallet, sunglasses, gum or mints.

Cell Phone Pocket: My cell phone.

Opposing longer zippered pocket: pen and little swiss army knife with teeny tools.

And that's about it! Really easy to change bags in a hurry, too!

3. I use pursekets - love those things! I find I change bags more often now because you can lift out the purseket and switch it to another bag, and then there are only a few loose items to transfer over to the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice