Handbag dilemma..Coach Small pocket satchel or LV Damier Trousse

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jem*

Lynnsanity
O.G.
May 7, 2006
They are both the same exact price and I just can't decide. I already have the Coach but I can return. I like the Coach but I have noticed the black fabric does attract dust and random crap. help! :biggrin:
Coach Nylon Pocket Satchel (pic from ebay)
d8_1.JPG

LV Trousse
p10022457_ph_hero.jpg

The LV for sure. It is a much classier bag!! And LV is a much more respectable corporation. And a true Classic!

Not to mention, you are right, I worry about the fabric on the COACH. I bought the luggage/tote for my friend and it has lots of scuff and snag marks.

I think if they are both the same price you will appreciate the LV in the long run, IMO.

That exact Coach bag was on sale at the outlet this weekend for $189. I know because I bought one! LOL

I nearly got the larger one for only $60 more, but I like this size better. I would never have paid the original price, or even the previous outlet price (according to the tag, $319!) but under $200 made it mine.

Edited to fix price of larger satchel. I remembered the total ($249) but my math sucks. Hope you can get one, digby and jem!

wow! thats a great deal. I *did* get the bag on sale but not for that cheap. Hmm and I DO like the larger size better. I may have to call the outlet tomorrow and see what the have. Thanks Mharvey!:flowers:

I would go for the pocket satchel, but in leather. It depends on your needs really ... do you need another handbag or a makeup bag? I like LV damier, but I think that this particular piece is pretty small.

I really don't need any type of bag. this is 1 of 3 bags I got for my birthday, which is on friday. lol! so I'm just picking what I like. I think i'm going for the large pocket satchel. hope my outlet has it!thanks for all your opinions!

Oh! I have that COACH in white and brown, it feels nice and silky. My outlet has it on sale for $189 (small one) too (too bad I didnt wait to buy it on sale, I was worried it wouldnt make it to the outlets :[ Damn). I vote COACH too! That LV makes me wanna play chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.