Hamptons Signature Multi-Function Wallet.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On the Coach site it only shows the Hamptons Signature Multi-Function Wallet in two colours.
    Are there anyother colours that they come in other then those two (black and khaki)?

Also how much can your wallet hold?

Do you think I could store it in a Swingpack and still be able to carry some other items?

Also any pictures would be amazing! Thank!

2. I have one in crimson. It basically holds about the same as a skinny, but it just has the zipped compartment for change. And depending on what else you're carrying, it should fit in a swingpack.

3. Thank you for the reply.
    Is Crimson a red colour?
    It would be great if you could get a picture of it.

4. Bumppppp!

5. Here ya go......sorry the pics are kinda crappy but I can't find the USB cable for my camera so I had to use my phone.

[​IMG]

Inside with zipped compartment open...also 3 inside slip pockets and one open compartment.....
    [​IMG]

Another slip pocket on the back of it....
    [​IMG]

I just realized I didn't get one from the side, but it's maybe about an inch wide.

6. Thank You So Much!