Hamptons Pebbled Leather Book Tote

Okay, here are the pics I promised. This is the junk I carry around on most days if I am taking one of my bigger purses. Some days I just take a wristlet or a small bag with just some essentials. The first picture is everything out (Hamptons Slim Envelope Wallet, Skinni Mini, Coach sunglasses, LV small ring agenda, Brighton iPod Video case, keyring and pillbox. WW calculator and weekly tracker, digital camera, lipgloss, Bare Escentuals compact (in tortoise round case), cell phone, pen, eye drops, Disney checkbook, lotion) The other one with everything inside. I've been clipping my iPod case to the D-ring inside the bag, it's perfect for that. Hope this helps! :yes:

Attachments

• Img_0607.jpg
    Img_0607.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Img_0609.jpg
    Img_0609.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 130
krispin41 said:
Okay, here are the pics I promised. This is the junk I carry around on most days if I am taking one of my bigger purses. Some days I just take a wristlet or a small bag with just some essentials. The first picture is everything out (Hamptons Slim Envelope Wallet, Skinni Mini, Coach sunglasses, LV small ring agenda, Brighton iPod Video case, keyring and pillbox. WW calculator and weekly tracker, digital camera, lipgloss, Bare Escentuals compact (in tortoise round case), cell phone, pen, eye drops, Disney checkbook, lotion) The other one with everything inside. I've been clipping my iPod case to the D-ring inside the bag, it's perfect for that. Hope this helps! :yes:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! That was so sweet of you to post. Thanks