Hampton's Metallic Flap (or any other) who has it?

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Getting ready to pull the trigger but it's a $650+ dollar trigger so I need my GIRLS!!!

Pic's? Info?? IRL opinions?!

You all know I don't have a boutique so I have to lean of the stock photo's and YOU!!!!

I'll be checking when I get off work tonight. Fill me UP with some good info/pic's!!!!

Thanks!!!

***It's the bag in my avatar in the metallic OR any other color!!!

I saw this bag in Blue/Silver at the outlet on Friday with the coupon it is $240-So if that color works out you might want to try that route. I just ordered the embossed croc on Friday-I can't wait to receive it.

Getting ready to pull the trigger but it's a $650+ dollar trigger so I need my GIRLS!!!

Pic's? Info?? IRL opinions?!

You all know I don't have a boutique so I have to lean of the stock photo's and YOU!!!!

I'll be checking when I get off work tonight. Fill me UP with some good info/pic's!!!!

Thanks!!!

***It's the bag in my avatar in the metallic OR any other color!!!

This bag is beautiful and very well made. However it's a very large bag, so my suggestion is just be sure you are comfortable with the size. It would be a good work bag and will hold a lot.

I purchased this bag in black and returned it. It is huge! The black leather did not smoosh, it was very structured and looked a bit like luggage because of it. So, beware that the metallic leather may be a bit stiff and it will look exactly as it does stuffed. It is a huge bag.

Saw this in store recently the leather is not at soft as the walnut and colbalt, so it seemed a little stiff to me. It would probably give with wear as most leather tends to do.