Halzan Fully Loaded - what fits inside.

I am really loving this bag & feeling very enabled by the recent pics! If only this weren't a cross body. I CANNOT pull off that style no matter how hard I try!!

Not to be an enabler but it's actually not a cross body. I can't wear that style either :smile: You can wear it as a shoulder bag, cross body, handbag or clutch.

cfn- congrats and so happy you are delighted with the RC! Such a beautiful red!

I agree that cross body is a bit higher but depends on your frame - it hangs right about my waist to hip and I enjoy this option for traveling. I would carry mostly as shoulder bag most of the time and in a pinch love the tote!

Inspired by jyyanks pictures I was fortunate enough to be online when the Halzan was released on eu.h.com. I bought in euros saving £420 off the UK price and collected the bag in store yesterday. I love it. It's perfect for me and I can see it being a really wearable bag.

I won't post modelling pics as there are already great ones here (http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/new-halzan-reveal-877206.html) but I thought I would show what it holds and a comparison pic between this and a bolide 37. The Halzan is 31cms x 10cms and the Bolide 37 x 13 although my bolide is stuffed to it's limit in these pics.

I filled it will a dogon wallet and silk'in purse, bebop cosmetics case, dogon key holder and pilo sunglasses case. There was still lots of room and would happily hold a small umbrella and pack of tissues. I had my phone and calvi card holder in two of the four outside pockets and the bag held its shape and fastened in the cross body style.

View attachment 2739696

View attachment 2739684

View attachment 2739685

CFN--

wow, it holds alot, and so versatile! thx for sharing, esp the side-by-side comparison w/ Ms. Bolide.

you got a winner!

enjoy this wonderful versatile bag in the best of easy and smiles!!!

I have carried this bag for 3 days now and have carried it all ways that include the long strap so no clutch or short shoulder yet. I vary between a tote and shoulder. Fully loaded and cross body I find the strap a little uncomfortable. It is a narrow strap with a medium bag on the end of it and in summer clothes it isn't the most comfortable carry as the strap digs in. I can only compare this to my evelyne pm which I could carry all day. With a winter sweater or coat this would be a different proposition. Crossbody it's a perfect height - I am 5ft 3" and a US2-4.

Oh, and am I still in love with the Halzan....yes. Had two comments already about the colour so it's a winner for me all the way.

Last edited:
I have carried this bag for 3 days now and have carried it all ways that include the long strap so no clutch or short shoulder yet. I vary between a tote and shoulder. Fully loaded and cross body I find the strap a little uncomfortable. It is a narrow strap with a medium bag on the end of it and in summer clothes it isn't the most comfortable carry as the strap digs in. I can only compare this to my evelyne pm which I could carry all day. With a winter sweater or coat this would be a different proposition. Crossbody it's a perfect height - I am 5ft 3" and a US2-4.

Oh, and am I still in love with the Halzan....yes. Had two comments already about the colour so it's a winner for me all the way.
Gosh this one is brilliant, cheapfrillnorth! Major congrats, and enjoy!