Halle Berry

Nope. I tried to get help with menopausal symptoms and was told that unless I had trouble with sexual intercourse, she would not prescribe me hormone replacement.
I finally found a doctor but it is no insurance and the practice selects their patients. I am still considering….
I guess that doctor doesn't like hormone replacement. did you get the cream?
I have three female providers now - derm, breast care and primary care. I like all of them although the PC has some views that are a bit out there for me. Like even chicken breast has cholesterol. I think she must be a vegetarian.

I guess that doctor doesn't like hormone replacement. did you get the cream?
I have three female providers now - derm, breast care and primary care. I like all of them although the PC has some views that are a bit out there for me. Like even chicken breast has cholesterol. I think she must be a vegetarian.
Nada. Between the mood swings and the lack of sleep, I am going banana. She said she does not prescribe anything unless you have problem with sex and hot flashes.
My GP strongly suggests that I embraced the vegetarian lifestyle. And no cheese.
I was like, lady I stopped drinking and weed. One step at a time.
My California doctors were more innovative and I am willing to try anything once.
Sorry people, TMI but you will be there one day:biggrin: