Halle Berry

A really gorgeous woman, amazing body. As others have said, exercise, good eating and good genes. About the good eating, I remember reading somewhere that she’s diabetic and has always followed a healthy diet to manage the condition. Also very disciplined.

Disciple is definitely very hard....even when you have discipline and need to change your routine or diet, it becomes challenging. Either way, having good genes is a small part of it as I believe everyone has the ability to be the most healthy and fit they can given whatever they've been dealt in the genetic lottery.

2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Halle+Berry+2018+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+Hosted+7C1ppSSlxx1x.jpg

Halle+Berry+2018+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+Hosted+kB_GnPk7720x.jpg

Halle+Berry+2018+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+Hosted+1RvC8Lh2z7nx.jpg

via Zimbio

Reactions: MarvelGirl
A really gorgeous woman, amazing body. As others have said, exercise, good eating and good genes. About the good eating, I remember reading somewhere that she’s diabetic and has always followed a healthy diet to manage the condition. Also very disciplined.

Yeah, I remember she said she was "a little diabetes" on Ellen I believe years back. So she really watches her diet. I understand the struggle because I'm a little diabetic too, so I'm stringent with my diet too. There' no other choice for people with this condition.

PS: Love her in low hair once in a while. I know it's extensions, it looks pretty. I like whatever hairstyle that brings out her beautiful facial features and she doesn't need to do ultra short ALL the time.

Hahaha. I know she looks best with the pixie cut but no girls want to wear pixie cut ALL the time.

But I think she looks best with straight hair, so she can play with the lengths a little bit and find her next favorite style. :smile::smile::smile: She's super gorgeous and doesn't age!

I really really want her to just go back to her pixie cut.

Just a random comment...
I think and I may be wrong as I am going back years ago - when she first came out with that pixie cut, she was also advertising a particular cosmetic brand, L’Oreal? The pixie cut emphasized her made up features perfectly and her face, in that pixie cut was on advertising merchandise everywhere, entrenching the “Halle Berry” look, a real coup for the brand.

In an interview with Oprah at the time, she was asked what was the colour of her hair - it was a really lovely colour. And she said, she actually didn’t know. She said her stylists actually chooses the colour and they create the look for her, such as that “Halle Berry” look and she goes with it.

...In the pics above, she looks nothing less than smoking..the long hair looks lovely.

Just a random comment...
I think and I may be wrong as I am going back years ago - when she first came out with that pixie cut, she was also advertising a particular cosmetic brand, L’Oreal? The pixie cut emphasized her made up features perfectly and her face, in that pixie cut was on advertising merchandise everywhere, entrenching the “Halle Berry” look, a real coup for the brand.

In an interview with Oprah at the time, she was asked what was the colour of her hair - it was a really lovely colour. And she said, she actually didn’t know. She said her stylists actually chooses the colour and they create the look for her, such as that “Halle Berry” look and she goes with it.

...In the pics above, she looks nothing less than smoking..the long hair looks lovely.

That sounds far fetched because when she was wearing the pixie cut when she first came on the scene on Boomerang in the early 90’s. She did get a cosmetic brand contract until later, I think early 2000, with Revlon