Halle Berry

She is doing serious damage to her image, which is already damaged.

What about the psychological damage you did to the daughter you "adopted" and then abandoned when you divorced her father?

She was all over the place giving interviews modestly saying she adopted Eric Benet's daughter and loved her like she was her own and then never had anything to do with her after the divorce.

I'm starting to think there is something really wrong with her.

Oh wow I had no idea about this. :o

^ Me neither, very sad.

I have very low expectations for her and Martinez... Halle is cray cray but he has a serious gigolo vibe.

I personally cannot stand Halle Berry so I find it entirely plausible she's creating the bulk of the drama but for argument's sake how do people know Aubry is a good guy? Her past boyfriends and husbands don't seem like they were model citizens, if her track record is anything to go by there's a good chance he's a massive jerk.

Going to court over the child's hair is ridiculous, it looks like Berry is projecting at lot of her own childhood trauma onto the child but how do we know Aubry is not deliberately doing things to wind her up? If I was Halle's ex I think I would take immense pleasure in winding her up.

Last edited:
Olivier Martinez Calls Out Halle Berry If She Steps Out in Sweats

Olivier Martinez buys a baguette while making a stop at a market on Thursday (December 11) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 48-year-old French actor was spotted without his wife Halle Berry, who did her own grocery shopping the next day at Bristol Farms.
http://www.justjared.com/photos/olivier-martinez
Halle recently opened up about how her life has changed since marrying Olivier.
“I think what French women understand that I have come to understand is to always put energy into what you wear under your clothes. They’re not going to get caught in an emergency room without being prepared. They put a lot of energy into their underwear but also their outerwear. They would not put their sweats on and run to the market. My husband calls me out on that. I have definitely changed as a result of being married to a French husband. I care more about what I wear out of the house and he calls me out on it if I don’t,” Halle shared.

cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2014/12/olivier-martinez-calls-out-halle-berry.jpg
Olivier Martinez buys a baguette while making a stop at a market on Thursday (December 11) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 48-year-old French actor was spotted without his wife Halle Berry, who did her own grocery shopping the next day at Bristol Farms.
“I think what French women understand that I have come to understand is to always put energy into what you wear under your clothes. They’re not going to get caught in an emergency room without being prepared. They put a lot of energy into their underwear but also their outerwear. They would not put their sweats on and run to the market. My husband calls me out on that. I have definitely changed as a result of being married to a French husband. I care more about what I wear out of the house and he calls me out on it if I don’t,” Halle shared.
Halle you have more important things to worry about, honey. Get some help.

I'm going to say it - Olivier used to be absolutely gorgeous but man, he is not ageing well at all. He looks drawn.

Ugh to that comment. I mean yes, it's nice to look after yourself (I make an effort even for the school run) but that sounds a bit controlling.

The universe gives you what it thinks you deserve Halle.

cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2014/12/olivier-martinez-calls-out-halle-berry.jpg
Uhhhmmmm…

Maybe you should have left that to yourself Halle...