Hall of Shame... Post Prada Fakes Here

Well, for those who thought the sorry saga of the fake Prada I bought from Cocosa couldn't get even sorrier, sadly it does. Six weeks after returning the fake, and it being signed for on receipt by Cocosa, I have still not received a refund, notwithstanding lots of promises all broken.

So, I bit the bullet and entered a Court action against them; I hope the Court will know how to deal with a company which claims not to have received something when it's actually signed to say they have received it.

And having spent hours completing all the necessary forms on line to make the Court claim, I looked at my Cocosa page and discovered a note saying she still hadn't heard from their special return team but offering me £10 off my next purchase. I think you can safely assume that I won't be taking advantage of that oh so generous offer.

It appears that suing Cocosa regarding the fake Prada briefcase/bag has had some effect: an email telling me that they had refunded the money arrived today.

This is completely inadequate, not least because I am entitled to my Court fees as well, and after the many, many untrue assurances I have received from them I cannot rely on them having actually refunded the money.

However, I am following Court procedures to ensure that they do so.

It may be helpful to others to know that in England officers of the Court have the power to seize goods and sell them by auction to fund repayment of the debt and their own fees.

I shall continue to report, but in the meantime may I suggest that the moderators add Cocosa to the list of unreliable 'flash' sellers of Prada? I certainly no longer trust them to sell genuine merchandise, and if on top of that you have to go to Court to get your money back it's a total nightmare.

Hi,

I have bought a bag from a flash sale site (Cocosa) and I am concerned about the authenticity, especially after the comments. I have only used the bag less than a handful of times because I am worried that it is not authentic and is the only bag I have bought which is not direct from the brand.

Can anyone recommend an authenticator for me. I would like to have a professional authenticator look at my bag and receive a certificate.

Thank you in advance.