Halfmoon or Classic WOC

I have a half moon WOC and I love it. I don't think it's as cute as the classic WOC, but the roominess and practicality overrides the cute factor for me.

Any chance you (or anyone else with one) can show your half moon with your things in it? I know there are lots of photos in the WOC thread, but so hard to find the photos with all of those pages! TIA!

Awesome! I can't wait to hear what you think about it. I only have 1 and it's a burgundy color. My husband gave it to me for our anniversary. Here is a quick pic I had him snap of my bag and BV boots when we celebrated our anniversary. I think dark silver would be lovely! I am very short so I took a little piece of dental floss and tied the chain together at one edge to "shorten" it in a sense. I just tuck the extra chain into the bag.

Gorgeous color!

Here's the "jean" color, although this is just a wallet, but I was told they are getting it in the half moon...

View attachment 2050780

I was told that today too. She didn't have one to show me so I wasn't quite sure what the color would be but I really like the color of the wallet. I'm even more confused about what I want now lol.

Gorgeous color!

I was told that today too. She didn't have one to show me so I wasn't quite sure what the color would be but I really like the color of the wallet. I'm even more confused about what I want now lol.

LOL! I'm guessing if you live in Northern VA, you may have been at the same place as me...NM Chanel at Galleria?

Tough choices!

Not sure which I love more...the boots or the bag! Love the burgundy!

I want mine mainly for summer so while I love pewter/dark silver, I think it may be too dark for summer. I guess when I get it I'll have a better idea!

Thanks for posting your photo!

Thanks so much! Post some pics when your bag arrives.

Gorgeous color!

Thank you! I really wanted it in black at first but black wasn't available at the time. It's good for me to add in a little color here and there though since most of my purses are black.

Go for the half moon. I have a beige with GHW and I love it! I can fit an iphone, a lipstick, a compact, and believe it or not I was able to put another wallet in.... Like those card holder types but thicker plus room for Credit cards, car keys, and more cash!

Thanks so much! Post some pics when your bag arrives.

Thank you! I really wanted it in black at first but black wasn't available at the time. It's good for me to add in a little color here and there though since most of my purses are black.

I know what you mean abt black, but I agree that its nice to have a little pop of color, plus yours seems like it would go with a lot anyway. I always think, how many black bags can I have? It gets a bit boring after a while!

Another vote for the Half Moon!!!! I have one in black and love it...Like other posters sais it really does hold a lot..However after seeing that jean color I am in LOVE!!!! Is it true the HM is coming in that color?! I would have to make some serious decisions if that is true!!!!!

Another vote for the Half Moon!!!! I have one in black and love it...Like other posters sais it really does hold a lot..However after seeing that jean color I am in LOVE!!!! Is it true the HM is coming in that color?! I would have to make some serious decisions if that is true!!!!!

That's what I was told. Maybe just NM is getting it tho? I called my saks and they said they weren't even getting half moons.