Half moon WOC's lifespan

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What's the deal with the half moon WOC (in black caviar), do you guys think it'll still be around next year or should I try to get my hands on one as quickly as possible? I'm not in hurry but I don't want to be left without one. ;)

2. it's getting very popular that Chanel is producing it for the 3rd time that I know of, and adding new color navy to the line up. Definitely go for it :yes: Besides there will always be a price increase, why not enjoy it now before another price increase kick in :yes:

3. I'd get it now if I could but I promised myself I wouldn't get it until I've graduated so that's why I'm hoping it'll still be around this time next year...

4. it fall under the timeless collection, so i don't think it's a short term production.

5. Ok, thanks Classic Chic! If it the half moon does disappear, I guess there's always the classic envelope WOC (or whatever the name is) which is my other choise.