Half Moon Satchel

It's a beautiful bag, I think the color choice depends upon how many bags you own and your reason for purchasing this bag. I have a couple of gold bags which I love and use regularly for date nights and evenings out. I just purchased another black bag last week only because they are classic and never go out of style. I have plenty of bags in other color but just never seems to use them.

The white with the green has been calling to me for a bit now - and it's on sale at Zappos for $399 - but I feel like I need to see more pictures of it in action. I love it so much form the outside, but the opening looks like it might be odd/awkward.

4017137-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

4017137-4-MULTIVIEW.jpg

If anyone has additional inside pics, especially loaded up with wallet, etc to get a sense of size, or could comment on using it day to day I would really appreciate it. It appears you have to unzip both sides of the flap to get into it, and that those little circles might be magnetic closures you could use in lieu of zipping?

Any issues with it opening on the wrong side for the arm you carry it on?

Thank you!

Hi,

I have my eyes set on the green striped one as well. its also on sale at SaksFifthAve selling for $385. I viewed the demo video in zappos, and it doesn't look too awkward. My only concern is that it's white and it gets dirty easily.