Hair Extentions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYBUNNiX0X0

Oct 27, 2006
I need some help with this. I want extentions. Ive wanted extentions since i was about 12 haha. Im 16 now so for the past 4 years ive wanted extentions. My hair is about a little past my sholders.So Now heres the questions...

How much is it usually. (price range)?
Does it hurt?
Will they do it since im under 18 or do I need a parent with me?
And any other little things id need to know about getting extentions!

The only advice I have is NEVER do it yourself! Haha. I'm one of those people that when I want something, I want it NOW, and oh boy was that a mess. ;p My coworker went to school for hair, and says it should never hurt (or itch! ha)

haha i would NEVER attempt it myself although I have considerd it ;]
As for the moment I have a 10 dollar clip in hair thing I picked up at claires last weekend to see how I would look with 18 inch extentions and I look pretty good if I might say so myself lol. I just dont know where to go and get them done. Small town means small choices. So thats probably the biggest issue right now is where to get them done.

Depending on what type of extensions you end up getting, they will run from apx 500 to 2000 dollars.

Make sure you get real human hair...Great Length extensions are the best, but they are also the priciest.

Status
Not open for further replies.