Hair Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheishollywood

LiveLaughLove
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Hey all.

I remembered posting a thread about colors I should dye my hair... but now I'm thinking of getting extensions?

I have pretty short (to me) hair. It's at shoulder length and curly. I was thinking of getting extensions. I'm use to having pretty long hair. I have no idea what the process it is, usually how much it costs (or how much it should cost. I don't want to get a bad job done), and what kind of extensions should I get? The braided in type?

Any help is great!! :smile:

hi, i did the hair extensions before..
it's reallie nice..
price depends on the shop, but i think the price range is about 250 and up~

it's better to use real hair for your hair extensions, it's going to be much easier to take care of it..

but still...since it's ur nature hair..so..it won't reallie last too long..

and it's hard to take care too..

When I was pricing them it was $750-1000, but that was for human hair done by someone with a lot of experience at a reputable salon. I'm sure you could get them done cheaper, but I don't think extensions are something to scrimp on :shrugs:

I agree. There are salons here that do just extensions so I wanted to judge me them with pricing as well. I wouldn't want to get the "Bob Special" and of course real hair is a must.

My hair is pretty long but I'm still thinking about extensions because I want it even longer. Like others have said make sure that you go to a salon/stylist where they're experienced because it's really not something you want to cut corners on.

Status
Not open for further replies.