hair extension!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the type. I've only ever had the sewn in ones and ones with clips.

I didn't like the sewn in ones. They felt heavy and I got really bad headaches until I got used to them.

Clip ins are great if you can get them to blend (this was hard) they also last much longer. With the sew ins I had to get them re done within a month if I recall. ( this was in 2006) obviously since you clip and un-clip them there is no growing out/ loosening.

after reading your comments, i would like to get clipped in ones because they sound far better :smile: but please clear me again, are clipped ones easy to be clipped by one self or do we have to got to a hair saloon to get them done?

I like extensions when they're done right!

If you get it, definitely don't skimp on the hair and go to someone who knows what they're doing.

I prefer sew-in extensions with some of your natural hair left out as it looks the most natural to me and lasts fairly long with proper upkeep.

IMO extensions work very rarely. Celebrities' extensions tend to look good but that's obvious; they got the money for it. But usually when 'normal' people have them, you can totally see it and that should not be the point! And you can see those people who have worn extensions for years and they hair literally fall off. So I would never wear them, even though they can sometimes look gorgeous but usually they just look cheap.

so that means if a person is dying to get extension, only the sew-in extensions is the better option :smile: Thanks a million for the help
and thanks to those who directed me to the other thread related :smile:

Hi again, please ALWAYS try a search first. We have several existing threads on hair extensions - thank you for providing the links, Omaha_2072 - that you can read or join.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.