Had to share my joy---my new mulberry!

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
After admiring the Mulberry bags for several months, I stumbled on the perfect Mulberry at Nordstrom! It was love at first sight!!

This is actually an ebay picture, but this is the same style and color that I just purchased!

eb_1_b.JPG

QuirkyCool said:
Gorgeous bag;I'd never seen that one before!

I hadn't ever seen this style either--that is why I was so surprised when I saw it.
Strangely, it isn't even shown on the Mulberry site, but I know it's real, as it came from Nordstrom. They also had it in green.

I wonder if it was maybe something made exclusively for Nordstrom, or if maybe it's a new style that just isn't on the web yet....

I LOVE it! What a nice style. I like the shopper/tote look. It doesn't look quite as heavy and bulky as the Roxanne. What is the weight like? Can I ask how much you paid? Maybe a Mulberry could be in my future after all. I didn't feel comfortable with some I saw on Ebay but Nordstroms I could do.

Lexie2000 said:
I LOVE it! What a nice style. I like the shopper/tote look. It doesn't look quite as heavy and bulky as the Roxanne. What is the weight like? Can I ask how much you paid? Maybe a Mulberry could be in my future after all. I didn't feel comfortable with some I saw on Ebay but Nordstroms I could do.

It is much lighter than the other mulberry bags that I had checked out (phoebe, bayswater, roxanne). The weight (and the size) is one of the things that sold me.
It was (choke) $1195. The most that I have ever spent on a bag. But...I had been looking at Mulberry bags forever and know that this will last--in terms of both quality and style.