Had no idea I was trailing fieryfashionist...in a good way but different

Ok taunters...here are my 1st mod pics; JCrew top, COH capri jeans, Dior slides, white gold jewelry with Beige Caviar w/GHW, Black Caviar w/GHW and Old Beige Medallion Tote (I took this one to lunch, it was there so I took a pic).

Attachments

• Mod1.jpg
    Mod1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Mod2.jpg
    Mod2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Mod3.jpg
    Mod3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 46
oh myyyy!!!! :nuts: you look gorg!!! love the beige flap against your JCrew top - sooo pretty!!! :yahoo: the GHW looks really lux on that black flap and your medallion tote is so cute too. thank you for the awesome mod pics!!! :biggrin:

Just got back from the grocery store...Thanks chic02latz! I think the black wgh is definitely a must have...don't know why it took me so long to realize it, earth to hkc???

hrmmm i'm still deciding if i should keep the my black caviar jumbo w/ SHW when she arrives... OR get the GHW... i'm so freakin' indecisive!!! you rocked the GHW in the pic, btw... :biggrin:

I'm so sorry to hear about your beige jumbo...I just looked mine over and I don't see any obvious tears anywhere. Could you return it to the store and inspect another one before bringing it home? Good luck.

Hello I just wanted to say your handbags are beautiful and I also would like to ask a question.I also just recently purchased a light beige flap and I'm having some problems.The bottom corners and upper sides near the flap I noticed holes with small tears from where they stitched the leather.I have sent my first handbag back and just received my replacement and the same problem.Have you noticed this on your handbags?
Mine looks as if when they stitched the side panel and the bottom together they pulled to hard on the stitching and tore the leather.I'm not should if this is normal or not ,but honestly I don't like the tears because I feel it will cost me in the long run to repair down the road.