Had a little shopping spree!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I ordered a bag and went to pick it up last night. Ended up buying two other items, one on impulse and the other I'd been waiting for a sale.

[​IMG]

2. boots????

3. TAKE IT OFF!!!! Or... out! LOL!

4. Coach Poppy Signature Rhinestone Spotlight XL:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Thats one Hot bag!!!!!!!!!!!

7. The heart coin purse was an impulse buy. I couldn't pass it up, must have been in the spirit of Valentine's Day!
    [​IMG]

8. I have been stalking these boots at Nordstrom rack, waiting for them to get marked down. they were 35% off so I decided to go for it:

[​IMG]

9. A group shot of my 3 item shopping spree!

[​IMG]

10. Just for fun....Can you tell someone gets jealous when I take pictures of my Coach goodies? She snuck her way into the bottom left hand of the pic, her name is Foxy. Thanks for letting me share!!!
    [​IMG]

11. :faint::drool:...very cool!!!!

12. very very very nice!!
    :cool:

13. Lovely goodies! And your doggie cracks me up... "Look mommy, I'm doing tricks, take a pic of me too!!!"

14. What kind of boots are those? May I ask how much? Your doggy is so cute! I like how he/she is sitting upright hehe

15. Ohhhhhhhh nice bag you need to do some modeling shots.