HAC or not to HAC Calling all 36cm HAC owners !

I just got my HAC36cm last week and even though, I have not used it yet..It is a great bag to tote around. The size and Tote-like length is PERFECT use for everyday. Just like the Birkin35cm. The HAC makes shorter Guys like me appears to be taller because of its tall shape.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it and You WILL too!! So..What have you DECIDED???

JAS: Great Bag. Looks Great on You.

Thanks, Hermes Only! I meant to write in your thread that I loved seeing the unveiling of your bag and how great it looks on you!

Melliesmom, what leather/hardware/colour did you get??

OK, we haven't heard from HermesLady!! Where are we up to? What are we thinking now? :nuts:

The 36 HAC is a size that I am potentially quite interested in, but would really like to hear a few more specifics about the leathers/colors in which members bought there HACs and esp. how they are enjoing them.
Are they easy/comfortable to work into the day-today carrying routine --- it would be EXTREMELY HELPFUL to get MORE DETAILS about the user's experiences after the owner has had & has worn the piece for awhile.
In my Siberia store, the 36 HAC is hard to find, unlike the increasingly popular 32 HAC, so it'd be nice to gather some info upfront.

***thanks for all opinions!!!!......

Oh..Yes, I have a specific question.(maybe it's answered elsewhere here?)

Can it be carried on the arm? I'm 5'4" and still chubby from the millions of pounds I gained with my last pregnancy(she's 4 mos but I'm still atrocious:crybaby:).

So, my arms are not thin. Will the 36 cm HAC be hand-held only for me?

Oh..Yes, I have a specific question.(maybe it's answered elsewhere here?)

Can it be carried on the arm? I'm 5'4" and still chubby from the millions of pounds I gained with my last pregnancy(she's 4 mos but I'm still atrocious:crybaby:).

So, my arms are not thin. Will the 36 cm HAC be hand-held only for me?

Hi..Im 5'4..and I have used my HAC last week..it's perfect 2 WAYS..It looked CHIC carried in the ARMS and as a TOTE, Hand Held. It is truly a versatile bag!! Love it.. You will too!! No regrets here!

The 36 HAC is a size that I am potentially quite interested in, but would really like to hear a few more specifics about the leathers/colors in which members bought there HACs and esp. how they are enjoing them.
Are they easy/comfortable to work into the day-today carrying routine --- it would be EXTREMELY HELPFUL to get MORE DETAILS about the user's experiences after the owner has had & has worn the piece for awhile.
In my Siberia store, the 36 HAC is hard to find, unlike the increasingly popular 32 HAC, so it'd be nice to gather some info upfront.

***thanks for all opinions!!!!......

Mrs Morris..my HAC is great and holds A LOT of stuff. The first day ive used it..It has everything I have, including a light cardigan. It's not as heavy (for me)...and I carried it by hand held..and by Arms (I had a garment bag ..bought a coat..so I had to carry it by my arms..) Very versatile and I REALLY like it a lot. The leather is sumptuous...and soft. Not as slouchy..but I can see it slouch if its used a lot...it is comfortable and very all around use from travelling to shopping to errands..etc. I took it from the Plane to the Shopping Mall and my regular errands. Lots of Pros and No cons here..its a great bag. HAC36...is great!

YES, I have a 36 HAC and I love it!

I am 5'10" and have it in Rouge H Box Calf. I love the bag. It is very easy to get into and out of and holds everything really nicely.

Here's a pic with me with the bag (sorry to those of you who've seen this one before):

I havn't seen it^^......it's great......sweater, hair, bag.....all look great. HAC great for carting around anything and everything.....or going upscale like you have it here.:tup:

Attachments

• HAC.jpg
    HAC.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 54