"H it Up"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away for about 6 weeks and this thread has really moved since I last stopped by. Everybody is just so stunning.:tup: I love all the new looks for fall. If only it would get below 80 degrees here so I could bring out my shawls and boots and join you inspiring ladies.

Today is fri......jeans day... and I going down to H later :P

H belt (gold/black) with EL Framboise shawl

ELwithHbelt.jpg

:biggrin:Hello all, I'm new to the world of H made my first purchases the other day and I need a little help.

What am I doing wrong? I just got the Hapi 3mm in violet, I love it but I can't get it to wrap right on my wrist. It is either too loose or too tight and I can't get the buckle done, is it me? or am I just dense on how to wear this?

Any advice? If someone can help me get this on right I'll send pics.

Oh I got the rush too, that one is perfection!

robee, you look fab. Hope you had a great time at H!

Raquelly, welcome to the orange side!! I don't own a Hapi bracelet and am sorry not to be able to help you. Hopefully someone else can chime in. Otherwise you can ask at the boutique the next time you visit. Good luck! :flowers:

Hello everyone!!

When I started this thread last February I was hoping that it would become a fun place for us to share and exchange styling ideas ideas and chat on how to accessorise our outfits. My hopes have been far exceeded... thanks to everyone's wonderful contributions, pics and comments this has become a truly fantastic, inspirational and special place. You guys are the best!! :flowers: :heart: :flowers:

H it Up will now be archived due to it’s length continue here "H it Up"

Status
Not open for further replies.