H good avail in Japan only - Help/Recommendations

Have encountered the following whilst in japan:
1. Kelly 35 sellier, blue marine crocodile price $2.8million yen
2. Birkin 35 cream crocodile skin
3. Kelly 32 etoupe
4. Multiple Lindy - red ostrich price $2 million yen, Lindy 26 tan, 30 in etoupe and blue sapphire
5 picotin - alligator handle light blue, green with alligator handle also.
6 multiple mini Evelyne - Black, pink, white, etc

Which part of Japan?

So I've been looking for this bomber jacket in size 44 for forever. I live in the US so we never get sizes smaller than 46. Can anyone in Japan check if the store has a 44 of this jacket??

the product # is: H742200HC0144 . I would really appreciate it.

H742200HC01.jpg

Just for curiosities sake. Is Hermes Midosuji Osaka no longer a Maison store? I remember both Ginza and Midosuji being Maison stores but in the Hermes website, Midosuji no longer has the Maison label. It also no longer has a cafe which it once had years ago

Just for curiosities sake. Is Hermes Midosuji Osaka no longer a Maison store? I remember both Ginza and Midosuji being Maison stores but in the Hermes website, Midosuji no longer has the Maison label. It also no longer has a cafe which it once had years ago

Really!? I am going there next month in hope to score some nice bag charms and may be a k/b :smile:)) Thank you for sharing!

Visited a few of the Tokyo stores (not Ginza) and the feeling I got was that once I asked in English (revealing myself as a foreigner) they immediately said no B/K and didn't even bother going to the back to even pretend to look :sad:

I would say that Japan SAs are getting worse especially the ginza store. I really want to complain for their bad service attitude. I don’t know why they always be rude and arrogant, after all it is just the brand who deserves the honour but not themselves. I don’t even understand why they always hide bags behind like birkin and Kelly. What’s the point of doing this?!?? Some SAs are lovely but some are not and do not even bother to check for you lol. Please transfer the message to any SAs in Japan who are watching this forum secretly to monitor the system.

Reactions: tatacrazy
I would say that Japan SAs are getting worse especially the ginza store. I really want to complain for their bad service attitude. I don’t know why they always be rude and arrogant, after all it is just the brand who deserves the honour but not themselves. I don’t even understand why they always hide bags behind like birkin and Kelly. What’s the point of doing this?!?? Some SAs are lovely but some are not and do not even bother to check for you lol. Please transfer the message to any SAs in Japan who are watching this forum secretly to monitor the system.

My guess is that they are also being swamped with tourists asking for K/B/C. They know have to hide the bags so as to serve their local clients

Reactions: periogirl28