H Friends are the best friends EVER!!!

Oh CB, I just cried too!
I have a dear cousin, a wonderful and wise woman, who once told me a long time ago that the older you get, the more important your friends become to you. We've got to stick together with our friends, be supportive of each other, and for every single one of us, there will be times when we really need to lean on our friends.

Wow--I am new here & that is so nice of another tpf'er to do!!! I've had a hard week, too (SAHM to 2 boys a year apart, one of which has autism). Some days are just harder than others, ya know? But....we WILL make it. Take care & enjoy your goodies!!

CB - Thanks for sharing the story of the wonderful and thoughtful tPFer's who got you the easter goodies!! YOU DESERVE IT! Yes, ****BIG HAND**** to you group of tPFer's out there who did this! :heart:

:yahoo: best friends EVER!!! :yahoo:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Amy, hang in there!

I just can't wait until I get back on my feet so I can share the kindness I've been given. It means so much to me. :heart:

Back to scarfing chocolate eggs...mmmm! :drool:

CBella, that is such a touching story about the scarf, and even more touching to know how much kindness there is among tPF members. Thank you for sharing it with us. And aren't the therapeutic effects of chocolate amazing?

I wish for much better days and weeks in the future to both you and amytude.