H E L L O K I T T Y Necklace.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I only own 1 expensive necklace. Which is a set of white pearls my grandma gave me. Aside from that, I own other "cheap" jewerly. But this one is one of my favorites!!

My HELLO KITTY crystal? necklace. Idk what it is (definetly not real though) but it's my favorite necklace!

[​IMG]

I love wearing it with a white-tee and jeans or a short and simply satin bubble party dress. I love HK!

2. Hello Kitty Rocks! If I were 10 years younger I'd wear that necklace too. Have you every seen the line that Kimora Lee Simmons did with Hello Kitty? Wowzer, that stuff isn't cheap-there is a $25,000 pendant.

http://www.hellokittyfinejewelry.com/

3. that's a very pretty and cute necklace~
    kmh1190, wow, the prices are too steep for me! but the designs are cute

4. I have a hello kitty necklace too! I got it from avon last year!! it is super cute!

5. Super cute! I love HK jewelry pieces, I have some Tarina Tarantino's that I love.
    As for that necklace, I think they're CZ's. I remember seeing a similar one at Metro Park awhile back, I really liked it!

6. That's gorgeous! I was a huuuge Hello Kitty fan as a kid- I wish I could get away with wearing it now.

7. Thank you everyone for their compliments on this necklace of mine ;) I wonder how long my love and obsession for Hello Kitty is going to last... haha. That's an interesting thought!

8. very cute!

9. I love Hello Kitty jewelry even at my age - 33!

10. That is SOOO cute!

11. Your necklace is adorable!

12. that necklace is so cute! :smile:
    i got the kls hello kitty ring for last christmas and i love it.

13. im thinking once a hello kitty fan...always a hello kitty fan!! :smile: your necklace is soo cute! Enjoy it!!

14. That's hecka cute if you don't mind me asking where did you get it from?

15. too cute!