H Dilemma C18 vs K28

Nui

May 8, 2014
I'm having a dilemma now between 2 bags; C18 Gris M epsom ghw and pre-loved K28 Kiwi retourne epsom phw. The question is, should I sell my C18 for funding K28?

I really love my C18, I have used it many times since I bought it few weeks ago. It fits most things I need (but not 'all' I need). And I just love love love the color, leather choice and hw. But I have my heart set on K Kiwi for quite long time since I had seen my friend's k32 kiwi, the color is just so so so so incredibly cute!!! Fresh and young. So when this bag pop up on reseller's account on IG that I follow, my heart skips a beat. But at this moment I just can't afford to have both bag in my collection.

So, what do you guy suggest. Should I sell my C18 and get K28 or keep C18 and try to save money for k28?

TIA

I'm having a dilemma now between 2 bags; C18 Gris M epsom ghw and pre-loved K28 Kiwi retourne epsom phw. The question is, should I sell my C18 for funding K28?

I really love my C18, I have used it many times since I bought it few weeks ago. It fits most things I need (but not 'all' I need). And I just love love love the color, leather choice and hw. But I have my heart set on K Kiwi for quite long time since I had seen my friend's k32 kiwi, the color is just so so so so incredibly cute!!! Fresh and young. So when this bag pop up on reseller's account on IG that I follow, my heart skips a beat. But at this moment I just can't afford to have both bag in my collection.

So, what do you guy suggest. Should I sell my C18 and get K28 or keep C18 and try to save money for k28?

TIA
C18 Gris M ghw is beautiful dear, and you love it. Maybe keep it and try to save $ for the K28?

Tough one, sounds like you are in love with kiwi... I will keep the C though. You already mentioned you really love it and do use it. More constances popping up recently but who knows in future might be hard to replace, esp in a color you love. Another thing to consider epsom in retourne... prefer epsom in structured bags like sellier kellys, constance etc. Have seen epsom leather "crease" on some unstructured bags. Have you seen the bag condition? Might make your decision easier.

Tough one, sounds like you are in love with kiwi... I will keep the C though. You already mentioned you really love it and do use it. More constances popping up recently but who knows in future might be hard to replace, esp in a color you love. Another thing to consider epsom in retourne... prefer epsom in structured bags like sellier kellys, constance etc. Have seen epsom leather "crease" on some unstructured bags. Have you seen the bag condition? Might make your decision easier.

Thank you for answering. I have seen the K Kiwi condition and I have to say that it is pristine. Which makes it harder for me to make a decision. If there is only a flaw on it, I would have say no. So this is a tough decision for me haha.

I agree with all the views expressed and wonder if you did sell and rebuu, how long would it be before you put yourself I the same position again?
Unless you can sell the C without loss, the idea should be a no brainer; if you can you still have the dilemma.
Be strong this time it will help in the future.

Reactions: Nui
I would definitely keep the c... I have the kiwi Kelly and I just don't use it as often as my Constance's. Plus you mentioned that you love and use your Constance alot, there's really no reason to sell it! Keep saving and the kiwi k will pop up again. I see them quite a lot at resellers in Japan

Reactions: Nui