H Cadena's

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Hi all! I was just wondering if anyone would know if it was at all possible to find the 2004 heart cadena anywhere (online/in stores) for purchase? I'll trudge (:P) into Manhattan if I have too....

Thank you in advance!

I think you'd really only find one from a Japanese reseller

Be VERY careful with any you might find on eBay as another tPFer ended up with a fake

they had lots of them in the paris sale, so they could even re-appear next year, so if all else fails check ebay in late january :lol: but i could've sworn that i've seen them in boutiques fairly recently :s luxury-shops have a gold one but it's a bit expensive..

I haven't seen the heart in my boutique. I've purchased a couple of cadenas online. This is the first I have heard of fake cadenas...I can't believe those darned fraudsters! Does anyone know which have been faked? Argh....

:yahoo: Quick Update: I won a Heart Cadena in Gold on Ebay! :yahoo: :love:

Here are some pics from the auction:

HermesHeartfront.jpg

HermesHeartBack.jpg

HermesHeartBack2.jpg

I'm so ecstatic!

:heart: Dee

Don't give up in the stores. They often have older ones on stock. I was searching for the 2006 sailboat to match my my bag with the same yearstamp and found it recently. And have a look online at hermes.com - I recognized that they not only have the ones from the actual theme.