H Bag Rotation...More to Less...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Which bag(s) in your H collection/rotation do you use most frequently??? And why???

Which bag(s) in your H collection/roation do you use least??? And why, please???

Yes, I am still trying to decide on "next"... :shame: Thought use patterns might be interesting to consider...

SoCal, great question. I've been pondering that one myself as I look at my group and am wondering about the longevity of each one in terms of color usage.

Most frequently used: Black 35cm, Dalmation Kelly, 30cm Rouge H, Chartreuse PM GPT

Least used: 35cm Vermillion in Chevre
Most season-dependent for me: 35cm Vert Anis and 35cm Bleu Saphir

Not much of a dilemma for me, since I only have 2 Birkins and an Evelyne GM.

Most frequently used are the Black Birkin, becoz I'm always wearing black (especially this time a year) and the Graphite Evelyne (for the shoulder strap - when I don't feel like carrying the Birkin).

Least used: Natural Fjord Birkin (Which I am sure will get more use in the Spring/Summer time)

Most Freq used : black 35 birkin (for obvious reasons), gold 30 birkin (matches everything)

least used : tricolor kelly 28 (red, brown, orange - was even contemplating on selling it but i've been holding back), olive green kelly 28 (ever since i've had my vert anis birkin - this green has been on hiatus for awhile)

Most frequently used: newest lol!!
Least used: probably the color of the season (i.e. just getting over red for the moment and will be using BLUE! Hope to have a spring/summer toile at some point) -- I guess I can't really answer this well because I tend to sell what I don't use...

Which bag(s) in your H collection/rotation do you use most frequently??? And why??? SoCal, I use my Gold Togo Kelly 32 most frequently as it goes with so much and matches my barenia belt, which I wear a lot.... and second would be my Black Clemence Kelly 28.

It is a Master Craftsman's bag and that has a lot to do with why I use it. The Clemence is smaller grained than my other clemence pieces and it's the softest little Kelly, kind of like swift. And the craftmanship is superb.

Which bag(s) in your H collection/roation do you use least??? And why, please??? Bolide....although I love it, dearly.

Yes, I am still trying to decide on "next"... :shame: Thought use patterns might be interesting to consider... Next, something in pastel....I have no pastel Hermes.

SoCal....I use my Gold Togo Birkin the most because it just goes with everything and is casual enough for where I live. Next is the vintage Black Box Kelly because I just adore it so followed by my Noisette Gulliver Kelly 28cm because I love the color and it's a nice alternative to the Gold Birkin.

The bags I use the least are my vintage bags for obvious reasons EXCEPT for the Black Kelly (for reasons above). And my Kelly Elan because she's for evenings out which we don't do as much......she always goes traveling with me though and I used her a great deal in NYC.

My next consideration is for Rouge H in Box. I think this would be a wonderful addition and would give me the shot of color I am lusting for!!!

I actuallly use all three of my bags equally for the most part. I picked colors/leathers/sizes that fit my lifestyle so all three get their day in the sun. (BJ Swift Birkin, black Clemence Kelly, and Potiron Togo Bolide.)

Frequently used:
- 30cm black Birkin because I love it and the color is so practical. It's also perfect for winter
- 30cm red Birkin because it cheers me up and the color is fantastic. It also livens up my outfit if I'm wearing all black or jeans
- 25cm prune Kelly because it is very practical and the color fits well with other colors
- GP if I'm grocery shopping, travelling and have to carry my manual SLR camera, lenses, and film ... mmm, I need to see if my tripod fits too lol!

Least used:
-32cm fuchsia Kelly because the size is a bit too big for me and I think I prefer fuchsia in spring/summer or if I really need to liven up my winter outfit
- 27cm royal blue ostrich Bolide because I can't fit much into it and I'm not really a blue bag person. Also, suprisingly, I can fit more into my 25cm Kelly due to the retourne shape

I only have two so they get used equally. When I get my Bolide I can anticipate using that one the most, followed by the Potiron Birkin (which will be more more special outings, not with kids) then my Rouge H Trim (which I love but doesn't fit in as well with my wardrobe.)

My 31 Bolide in chocolate gets the most use of all, I use it every day - mostly because it's "under the radar" and the other office folk don't know it's anything special. And it goes with everything and holds so much!

The black box 32 Kelly gets saved for when I want to look very sharp, but also for when I need a big big shot of confidence - like visiting in-laws over the holidays. (It works!)

My current bags have all been good choices for me...birkin 35, kelly 35 and evelyne GM2 in black... I seem to use each for 4-5 days at a time... I hope to make another "smart" purchase... Am waiting for a gold birkin 35, like Pelinaka, I expect to use this one (lighter color) fairly often in the spring/summer... Thinking about a second kelly or bolide (LOL or third birkin, but also interested in "balance")...wondering if it will work for me...

Which bag(s) in your H collection/rotation do you use most frequently??? And why???
My 30cm Gold Togo Birkin because it's such a neutral colour and it's in what I call a "stress-free" leather, so I can be totally relaxed and not mind/baby the bag. It's the default choice, not surprisingly :yes: .

Which bag(s) in your H collection/roation do you use least??? And why, please???
My black porosus croc Birkin ... for obvious reasons :shame: