Gym after work, Alma MM holds everything i need?

candyapple15

Jun 21, 2015
hi all, i am looking for an elegant bag to fit my day work outfit (like Zara, H&M...etc with ballet flat shoes) but the bag should also be big enough to hold my sport shoes and gym clothes after work. recently I am eyeing on Alma because of the wide bottom and there is no divider inside the bag so it's really practical and less heavy. however which size shall I choose? it seems PM is too small but I am not sure about MM. besides I am thinking of the colour vernis poome d'amour, do you think it's too flashy to work?

btw I am 5.3' Asian 130lb at 30s. appreciate if anyone can give me some advise. thanks.

hi all, i am looking for an elegant bag to fit my day work outfit (like Zara, H&M...etc with ballet flat shoes) but the bag should also be big enough to hold my sport shoes and gym clothes after work. recently I am eyeing on Alma because of the wide bottom and there is no divider inside the bag so it's really practical and less heavy. however which size shall I choose? it seems PM is too small but I am not sure about MM. besides I am thinking of the colour vernis poome d'amour, do you think it's too flashy to work?

btw I am 5.3' Asian 130lb at 30s. appreciate if anyone can give me some advise. thanks.
If you want to carry all of that then you would need something like the GM, although you'll have to go pre-loved since they're discontinued. Another option would be something like a Speedy 35, but if you don't want the sag then consider a base shaper. A Neverfull MM or GM would also fit the bill.

Reactions: Mariapia
I know you said you want an elegant bag, but there are a lot more elegant bags, that will probably be more purposeful for what you need. Like the Speedy 40 possibly?

Reactions: dotty8
Do you need to take anything else? Water bottle? Towel?
To fit two outfits and two pairs of shoes, I'd probably go for one of these:
Pre-loved Totally GM
Speedy B 35 or 40 (or if you don't need the strap then the regular Speedy)
Neverfull MM or GM
Honestly, I would not want my gym shoes or regular shoes in my LVs but you could always put them in bags or shoe covers? So much dirt gets on shoes.

If you need more than the outfits and shoes, I'd consider something else like an actual tote or gym bag and use a smaller LV cross body for my personal stuff.

Perhaps an EPI neverfull would be a bit better for work since you originally mentioned wanting an elegant bag. Not many bags big enough for daily items, shoes, and clothing.
I am almost exactly your same size and age. Totally mm wouldn't fit tennis shoes.
Neverfull mm would but wouldn't leave a ton of room after you had a workout shorts/shirt and computer, files, wallet, ect....