Guys and their Bags - mod shots please!

A cropped photo from the LV Lunar New Year event featuring my Saint Laurent L17 leather biker jacket, the Sac de Jour 48H duffel, and Wyatt harness leather boots.

Saint Laurent makes the best leather biker jackets, in my opinion. They fit perfectly. This L17 is my favourite leather jacket of all time. It's distressed impeccably, and the calfskin is so soft. The L01 biker jacket shown in the post above is my second favourite.
82266669_793327264518157_9217266620584427520_n.jpg

Reviving this thread because I love to see you guys and your bags. Here's a great ******** article...
https://www.********.com/are-handbags-becoming-gender-neutral/
Thanks for sharing this! I do think that men's bags are a lot more exciting now than before, which (as the article said) were largely backpacks, briefcases, gym bags, and weekender bags. I'm really glad men's bags have moved in that direction.

Reactions: RT1 and Sferics
Thanks for sharing this! I do think that men's bags are a lot more exciting now than before, which (as the article said) were largely backpacks, briefcases, gym bags, and weekender bags. I'm really glad men's bags have moved in that direction.
It's about time. It's true that guys have a lot more to carry now as opposed to a couple generations ago. Thank technology for that I guess.

Reactions: RT1 and averagejoe
That's such a great article, very inspiring. I can't wait until we all are out our houses again!

I know both of you post your mod shots on brand-specific threads but how about posting here as well for those of us who don't know all of the brands you carry?