Guys and their Bags - mod shots please!

Wild, it’s the first time I’ve ever seen them. Off to look around...

Ohh they're super popular! Margiela premiered them during his very first fashion show in the 80s. They're probably the most polarizing thing in fashion which led to how iconic they are now. This video explains the history behind them, super interesting and he does a good job of explaining it!

Reactions: foxgal
Ohh they're super popular! Margiela premiered them during his very first fashion show in the 80s. They're probably the most polarizing thing in fashion which led to how iconic they are now. This video explains the history behind them, super interesting and he does a good job of explaining it!

Thanks for that, it was really interesting. Unsettling is a good word for them somehow. I did a search and the flats look really cool.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Thanks for that, it was really interesting. Unsettling is a good word for them somehow. I did a search and the flats look really cool.

Youre welcome! They're definitely unsettling to many as it has caused people to feel uncomfortable around me when they see me with the shoes haha. Yes! The flats are awesome.